Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tate Museum

Today we went to the Tate Modern Museum, and it was just as boring as all the other museums. The only thing that made this one different from all the others was the really weird paintings. The whole art gallery had things that were seen every day yet they became famous! Now I have hope in becoming a famous artist! Here are some pictures of the weird art pieces:



     Scribbles! Can you believe it?
     A two-year-old could have done
    this! I can't believe it became famous!






 


      A block of marble? This art is 
     supposed to be by adults, not toddlers!




















   This person probably just found some
   dirt on his porch and made it art. I 
   guess it isn't that hard to be an artist!


















  This looks like a toy that a dog would
  have played with. Maybe the artist's 
  dog got tired of it.





















  I could barely see this piece. A piece of
  white construction paper cut into a 
  deformed hexagon is what it looks like!



















  
  Can you believe that this piece was 
  called "The Snail"? I see NO 
  resemblance to a snail in this!














  The Tate Museum DEFINITELY
  wouldn't be the same without this...
  um... block of wood!






















  For all I know this person spent
  like 2 minutes making this!

















  I don't know if this is just a vent
  or an art piece. Because in this 
  museum it's hard to tell! 








  Even the workers were bored!
  I don't blame them!


















 That's all for now! Thanks for reading!   Ariel :)




1 comment:

  1. Ariel--
    You've inspired me to go out and get some dirt, a block of wood, and a piece of marble. I too can make art. Thank you for letting us know.

    It sounds like you are all having a great trip. Send some blogs with pictures from China/Taiwan.

    John & Amelie

    ReplyDelete