Thursday, August 2, 2012

Disneyland Paris

Two days ago we went on a trip to Paris. We took like, 6 trains to get there, one of which was the chunnel. The chunnel is an underwater train in france. My grandma found this really exciting that we got to go on it, but honestly, I was asleep for most of that train ride. Sorry grandma! Anyways, we got to visit the disneyland in Europe!!! It was really similar to the one in California, but it was still fun! Here are some pictures....








Disneyland Paris!!! -->

We spent a lot of time here at the entrance, while we waited for my dad to come back with the tickets. We accidentally left them at the hotel room. Oopsies ;)






The disney castle!!! -->













Me with rex! 

Do they have a toystory section at Disneyland? If there is, I don't remember one!














Hollywood tower of terror! Looks identical to the one in California adventure. The only difference is, the video is all in French! 


This was in the walt disney studios park. I guess that's like California adventure for them. We had a park hopper so we went to both parks.





Space Mountain. My advice to anyone who ever comes to Disney Paris: Don't go on this ride. It was probably the worst ride in the history of rides. Seriously. It starts off like the one in CA, but then it rushes you into a corkscrew (double or triple loopdeeloop) and then jerks you back and forth. I swear my head hurt for like an hour after that ride. :(



 




20th anniversary of Disney Paris!
















It was a really fun day! I think I like the disneyland in CA better though. It seems more friendly there. Here, they didn't all speak English and there weren't a ton of staff. Overall, it was really fun!!! I would definitely go back!!! Today we took the same 6 trains back home. Tomorrow we are going to the olympics! I'll keep posting! Thanks for reading! -- Laurel :)







3 comments:

  1. i WARNED you not to go on space mountain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! You were so right about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are some great posts. Do you know when there will be some more?

    ReplyDelete